Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy Late New Year Wishes!

Happy new year!  I hope everyone had a fun holiday.

Not so much fun here - I picked up the flu (I blame Jack) on New Year's Eve and spent all of January 1, and most of the 2nd and 3rd in bed.  When I went to the doctor's on Thursday I found out that I dropped almost 20 pounds (not a bad deal, really... I've been getting chunky) over the past 4 days or so, though a lot of that was water weight.  I did get a flu shot in early November, for what it's worth.

Obviously I have been unable to cache, and honestly I don't think I'll be up for anything more difficult than walking for at least the next few days, and since I missed several days of work this week I'll be super busy next week and caching won't be an option.

I'll keep working one some upcoming posts in the meantime, but not right now.  I seriously need to get back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment